Re: [jack_brooks_trails] Re: New Stuff!! & Trail conditions

  • clmbngfl
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 21, 2007
      Sounds good, We looked at them last Sunday. I may go back out Friday evening to re count materials & re think the plan.

      "If you can read this, thank a teacher -and, since it's in English, thank a soldier"
    • Mike Richardson
      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 21, 2007
        Just let me know when you'll be out there... and if you need any
        tools. I have a bunch of 2" & 3" wood screws I can bring if needed.

        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 23, 2007
           Sir Mike, I'm headed out to work on the teeters in the morning about 11:00am.
           I need to hit Lowe's go home for a little pre fab then I will be out there.
           Booker

          "If you can read this, thank a teacher -and, since it's in English, thank a soldier"