Welcome!

  • Dave Winer
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2001
      I started this mail list as a place to discuss development and
      deployment of the Jabber-RPC protocol.

      http://www.pipetree.com/jabber/jrpc.html

      I spoke with Dizzy about this on the phone this morning. They have
      started a Jabber-RPC weblog, and we're going to start a directory for
      resources for Jabber-RPC developers.

      Please post pointers to all new resources to this list, to maximize
      distribution.

      Onward!
    • Dave Winer
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2001
        Good morning Jabber-RPC fans!

        This mail list will be used to discuss the new Jabber-RPC protocol, as
        described here:

        http://www.pipetree.com/jabber/jrpc.html

        Dizzy et al have started a Jabber-RPC weblog, and we're going to start a
        directory for Jabber-RPC.

        When new implementations and applications come online, please post pointers
        on this list to maximize distribution.

        And let's keep the positive energy flowing. We're off to a great start.
        Let's make something wonderful happen.

        Dave