An interesting and effective way to grow your network

  • James Michael DuPont
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2007
      XING - Powering Relationships

      Hi,

      you sent me a mail to my email that landed in my jobs folder.

      Like you I’m always looking to meet interesting new people with know-how and “know-who”. I’d like to invite you to join my online XING network, since we can both benefit.

      You can contact decision-makers, service providers and other professionals through people you already know or connect with them directly.

      Browse through my contacts - I’d be happy to introduce you to people you’d like to get to know in my own network.

      Kind regards,

      James Michael DuPont

      James Michael DuPont
      introspector
      (Software Developer)
      You may already know the following XING members:
      • Radu Gheorghievici-Pohl
        Fair Isaac Corporation
        (Sales Director Emerging Markets)
      • Boris Leistikow
        Leistikow MM&EDV
        (Geschäftsführer)
      • Walter Kohl
        wjk-Software
        (Walter Kohl)
      • Vincent Näfcke
        Vincent Näfcke IT-Dienstleistungen
        (Software-Entwickler)
      • Michael Carius
        Verizon Business
        (Director EMEA Pre-Sales & PSM Northern Europe)

      © OPEN Business Club AG http://www.xing.com