File - Birthday Shot Outs

  • jaaredarosemena@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 3, 2004
      Happy Birthday to our Jaared Fan Club Members listed below:

      *

      Have a great and Blessed day to all Jaared fans and members of this group!
      Your special club gift will be arriving to your home soon...In order to receive the shipment properly and in a timely manner, please email me at this address:

      Nichelle78@...

      Please put in the subject section of the email "jaared's groove" and I will ensure your message is not erased accidentally.

      Thank you!
    • jaaredarosemena@yahoogroups.com