For our primary we use 250' of 5/16" high-test ACCO G4 chain along with a Rockna 20. The chain is spliced to 350' of 5/8" nylon three-strand rode, with anroddeyo51
We cruise New England and the Maritimes in our J42 with a 25kg Rocna on 150’ of 5/16 G4 with 200’ of octaplait spliced on. We seldom get the rope wet.bostonblackie44
Thanks again Bill. Makes sense. Although I’m not anchoring much now, I’m trying to put all my cruising gear in place so I’ve used it all before I headESitver
- Oct 13, 2007
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.