# of J42

  • gmail account
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2013

      How many J42s were built?

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2013
        About 76...you can check the J/42 class website list here: http://www.sailingsource.com/j42class/Members/

        Sr. Technical Marketing Manager
        DevOps Collaborative Development Practice

        From:        "gmail account" <cdsail123@...>
        To:        <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
        Date:        08/29/2013 07:34 AM
        Subject:        [j4x-owners-group] # of J42

        How many J42s were built?

        Conrad

      • Barry Dwyer
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 29, 2013

          I think the last one was #76.

          Barry

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 29, 2013
            Currently on cruise, in 13 kts close reach heard loud bang - looks like forestay broke at mast attachment point and jib halyard is holding up forestay.

            Fortunately 1 hr to Npt. Presently motoring back. Anyone had similar experience - know how it it attached? Won't climb mast till we motor to dock.

            Tony j42 #26

            On Aug 29, 2013, at 7:41 AM, Barry Dwyer <bdwyer@...> wrote:

            I think the last one was #76.

            Barry