Re: [j4x-owners-group] Need a surveyor in Maine

  • E38200
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2013
    Yes, I can highly recommend Kevin Harris at Associated Marine Surveyors
    207-799-2020. I used him five years ago for the pre-purchase survey on
    truant #55 which was lying in Yarmouth at the time. Thoroughly competent
    and came back for the sea trial and I was able to ret easy when he was
    done.

    Dick

    _________________________
    Richard N. Sanford
    Executive Vice President
    Partner Reinsurance Company of the U.S.
    One Greenwich Plaza
    Greenwich, CT 06830
    Tel: 203-485-4279
    Fax: 203-485-4080
    dick.sanford@...

    From: "tributesails" <bdwyer@...>
    To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com,
    Date: 08/26/2013 07:49 AM
    Subject: [j4x-owners-group] Need a surveyor in Maine
    Sent by: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com

    We are getting close to making an offer on a J/42 in Maine and I am trying
    to line up the resources we will need. Can anyone recommend a surveyor in
    ME near Portland?

    DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains information solely intended for named
    recipients and is confidential and proprietary to PartnerRe. If you are not
    one of the intended recipients of this message, you must not read, use or
    disseminate the information in it and should notify the sender by replying
    to this message and deleting it afterwards from your mail system. Please be
    aware that unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this communication
    is prohibited.
  • tributesails
    Message 2 of 3 , Aug 26, 2013
      Thanks, Dick. Appreciate the help.