Re: [j4x-owners-group] TV antenna

  • Scott Dickinson & Kim Worsham
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 24, 2013
      We have a Shakespear mounted above our radar unit on the our stern arch.  We get about 8 channels in the bay area.  Friends with thier antenna on the mast get channels we don't, but it works out fine for our limited us.  We remove during big ocean racing, so no idea if Sat phone impact.  We mounted our Sat phone Antenna in its place during racing.  No experience with different models.

      Scott
      TikiJ #33