Alternative moderator needed

  • Tom Keffer
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2012
      Hello, all!

      I think it prudent that the group have an alternative moderator. I'm often gone (frequently on the boat!) with no internet access, so new membership requests can languish for weeks until I get back. It would be helpful if someone else were around to approve the requests.

      It's a very light job. I'd say I spend about 5 minutes a month as moderator. An alternate would have to spend about 5 minutes a year!

      Let me know if you're willing.