RE: [j4x-owners-group] belt for engine run refrigeration

  • Conrad
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012

      Tk,

      Is that an A38 or A39… my belt that is on is an A39 but it could just be another maker.

      Conrad

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
        Mine is definitely an A38. I also note that the adjustment is closer to the maximum, rather than the minimum. That is, it could accept a shorter belt, not a longer one.

        Of course, your installation might be different and require a longer belt.

        For the record, my engine is a 3JH2TE.

        -tk

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
          The refrigeration belt on J/42 Amigo VI is an A38.

          Market Mgr - Application Lifecycle Management Solutions
          IBM Software, Rational
          Office: 720-396-6297 | Email: coyneb@...

          --

          Thomas Keffer

          keffer@...

          Thomas Keffer

          keffer@...

        • Conrad
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012

            My engine is the 4JH3BE so the belt may be longer or shorter.  Either way thanks for getting me on the right website and centered on the belt model.

            Conrad

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 5, 2012
              Amigo VI had a Yanmar 3JH2-TE

              From:        Bernard Coyne/Lexington/IBM@IBMUS
              To:        j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
              Date:        06/05/2012 01:31 PM

              The refrigeration belt on J/42 Amigo VI is an A38.

              Market Mgr - Application Lifecycle Management Solutions
              IBM Software, Rational
              Office: 720-396-6297 | Email: coyneb@...

              From:
              Thomas Keffer <tkeffer@...>
              To:
              j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
              Date:
              06/05/2012 12:28 PM
              Re: [j4x-owners-group] belt for engine run refrigeration
              Sent by: