Sanford, Dick is out of the office.

  • dick.sanford@partnerre.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 23 7:09 AM
      I will be out of the office starting 08/11/2008 and will not return until
      08/26/2008.

      If your matter is urgent please contact Desiree Tinsley on extension 8121

      DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains information solely intended for named
      recipients and is confidential and proprietary to PartnerRe. If you are not
      one of the intended recipients of this message, you must not read, use or
      disseminate the information in it and should notify the sender by replying
      to this message and deleting it afterwards from your mail system. Please be
      aware that unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this communication
      is prohibited.
    • dick.sanford@partnerre.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 24, 2010
        I will be out of the office starting 01/21/2010 and will not return until
        02/01/2010.

        If your matter is urgent, please contact my assistant Thuy Walgren on
        extension 4356.