This morning was spam

  • Scott Dickinson & Kim Worsham
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14 5:01 PM
      Dear all,

      Somehow my email got hacked this morning. With minutes I changed the password, but they were able to send out over 1000 emails with spam.  It seems to have stopped.

      I opted not to send another 1000 emails explaining the problem hoping everyone would realize a blank message with a link is often spam.

      Scott