Re: [j4x-owners-group] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2012
      Let's quickly get rid of who ever is using the j4xowners group for spam. Looks like Scott Dickerson & Kim worsham have their contact list hacked.  If the account was not hacked please refrain from using us to solicit anything.
      Bill Stellin. jaywalker

      Sent from my iPad

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 14, 2012
        Scott is not the type to spam us all. I'm sure his email was hacked.

        Could happen to anyone.

        -tk

        --
        Thomas Keffer

        Email: keffer@...
      • Scott Dickinson & Kim Worsham
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 14, 2012
          Dear all,

          Somehow my email got hacked this morning. With minutes I changed the password, but they were able to send out over 1000 emails with spam.  It seems to have stopped.

          I opted not to send another 1000 emails explaining the problem hoping everyone would realize a blank message with a link is often spam.

          Scott

          http://zaidali.com/wp-content/plugins/embedded-video-with-link/docs.php?whenever176.php

          --
          Thomas Keffer