Re: [j4x-owners-group] Interior Cushions

  • dick.sanford@partnerre.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2011
    I believe the original maker was Ken's Canvas and I have their phone number
    as 1-401-246-1244
    Dick Sanford
    #55 truant

    "djw334"
    <donwhitej@gmail.
    com> To
    Sent by: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
    j4x-owners-group@ cc
    yahoogroups.com
    Subject
    [j4x-owners-group] Interior
    11/21/2011 04:48 Cushions
    PM

    Please respond to
    j4x-owners-group@
    yahoogroups.com

    Looking to get new interior cushions for my 1989 J-40. Live im Marblehead
    MA. Anyone have any suggestions?

    DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains information solely intended for named
    recipients and is confidential and proprietary to PartnerRe. If you are not
    one of the intended recipients of this message, you must not read, use or
    disseminate the information in it and should notify the sender by replying
    to this message and deleting it afterwards from your mail system. Please be
    aware that unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this communication
    is prohibited.