Interior Cushions

  • djw334
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2011
      Looking to get new interior cushions for my 1989 J-40. Live im Marblehead MA. Anyone have any suggestions?
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2011
        Try Ken's Canvas and Cushions in Barrington, RI: kenscanvasandcushions@...

        Market Manager
        Change & Configuration Management Solutions

        From:        "djw334" <donwhitej@...>
        To:        j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
        Date:        11/21/2011 04:48 PM
        Subject:        [j4x-owners-group] Interior Cushions

        Looking to get new interior cushions for my 1989 J-40. Live im Marblehead MA. Anyone have any suggestions?

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2011
          My wife and I had a lively discussion about this eight years ago when we replaced the cushions on our J40, Southern Cross (the former Pipe Dream). While we really like all the wood below on the J40, it makes it a bit dark, so we opted for the white vinyl that is pretty high end and is a little more like leather than vinyl. We race the boat, have children on board, and some sloppy adults from time to time. After all these seasons they still look about as good as new. Sleeping on them is cool with a sheet down.

        • dick.sanford@partnerre.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 21, 2011
          I believe the original maker was Ken's Canvas and I have their phone number
          as 1-401-246-1244
          Dick Sanford
          #55 truant

          "djw334"
          <donwhitej@gmail.
          com> To
          Sent by: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
          j4x-owners-group@ cc
          yahoogroups.com
          Subject
          [j4x-owners-group] Interior
          11/21/2011 04:48 Cushions
          PM

          Please respond to
          j4x-owners-group@
          yahoogroups.com

          Looking to get new interior cushions for my 1989 J-40. Live im Marblehead
          MA. Anyone have any suggestions?

          DISCLAIMER: This e-mail contains information solely intended for named
          recipients and is confidential and proprietary to PartnerRe. If you are not
          one of the intended recipients of this message, you must not read, use or
          disseminate the information in it and should notify the sender by replying
          to this message and deleting it afterwards from your mail system. Please be
          aware that unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this communication
          is prohibited.