J 42 prop

  • Conrad Deeter
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2011

      I have a Martec, two blade folding prop for a J42 that I am not using anymore.  I replaced it with a 3 blade flexfold this year.  It is off a # 46, year 2000.  I would guess it will need reconditioning.  Shipping cost and it is yours.

      Conrad

      Another J

      # 46

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 8, 2011

          Good use... I will need to work on a display and framing.

          Conrad