Re: [j4x-owners-group] Have you changed your deck fill o-rings lately?

  • Jvanheek
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 30 2:57 PM
      Hi Tom ,
      Would love to receive them too, if still left.my  address is
      10 Gregory street
      Marblehead, Ma, 01945
      thanks.
      Jan van Heek
      J46, Sweet Beam, hull 36
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 21, 2011, at 10:14 PM, Bernard Coyne <coyneb@...> wrote:

      Hi Tom:

      That is very good of you.  Thank you!! Please send them to:

      Bernie Coyne
      89 Seaview Ave.
      Marblehead, MA  01945

      Many thanks!!

      Market Manager
      Change & Configuration Management Solutions
      <mime-attachment.gif>

      From:        "Tom Keffer" <tkeffer@...>
      To:        j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Date:        07/21/2011 03:52 PM
      Subject:        [j4x-owners-group] Have you changed your deck fill o-rings lately?

      I recently changed mine. I bought a 100 pack of the needed o-rings (Dash #223) from McMasters (part #9452K61 ) because it was only slightly more expensive than buying 6 official Perko o-rings.

      So, I still have 94 left over!

      Free for the asking. Just email me an address and I'll slip 6 in an envelope and mail them to you.

      J/4X group members only.