Re: [j4x-owners-group] Have you changed your deck fill o-rings lately?

  • Scott & Kim Dickinson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 27, 2011
      Tom

      Thanks so much for the free deal.

      My address is

      Scott Dickinson
      1130 Flying Fish Street
      Foster City, CA 94404.

      Thanks
      Scott

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 22, 2011, at 4:12 AM, shearwater@... wrote:

      Tom-

      Thanks for your offer. My address is:

      Shane Creamer
      39 W. Highland Avenue
      Philadelphia, PA 19118

      From: "Tom Keffer" <tkeffer@...>
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2011 3:49:24 PM
      Subject: [j4x-owners-group] Have you changed your deck fill o-rings lately?

      I recently changed mine. I bought a 100 pack of the needed o-rings (Dash #223) from McMasters (part #9452K61 ) because it was only slightly more expensive than buying 6 official Perko o-rings.

      So, I still have 94 left over!

      Free for the asking. Just email me an address and I'll slip 6 in an envelope and mail them to you.

      J/4X group members only.

      -tk

    • Conrad Deeter
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 30, 2011

        Me tooo...

        Conrad Deeter

        1035 Crescent Blvd

        Glen Ellyn, IL   60137

        I will send back $s for shipping

        Conrad

        Another J

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 30, 2011
          Hi Tom ,
          Would love to receive them too, if still left.my  address is
          10 Gregory street
          Marblehead, Ma, 01945
          thanks.
          Jan van Heek
          J46, Sweet Beam, hull 36
          Sent from my iPhone

          On Jul 21, 2011, at 10:14 PM, Bernard Coyne <coyneb@...> wrote:

          Hi Tom:

          That is very good of you.  Thank you!! Please send them to:

          Bernie Coyne
          89 Seaview Ave.
          Marblehead, MA  01945

          Many thanks!!

          Market Manager
          Change & Configuration Management Solutions
          <mime-attachment.gif>