Have you changed your deck fill o-rings lately?

  • Tom Keffer
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 21, 2011
      I recently changed mine. I bought a 100 pack of the needed o-rings (Dash #223) from McMasters (part #9452K61 ) because it was only slightly more expensive than buying 6 official Perko o-rings.

      So, I still have 94 left over!

      Free for the asking. Just email me an address and I'll slip 6 in an envelope and mail them to you.

      J/4X group members only.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 21, 2011
        That is very kind of you. My address is
        William Stellin
        2495 Cascade Springs Drive
        Grand Rapids, MI
        49546
        Thanks
        Bill Stellin.   Jaywalker

        Sent from my iPod

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 21, 2011
          Sounds good. Address is as follows:
          Wayne Cassady
          314 Browns Lane
          Louisville, Kentucky 40207

          Thanks!

          On 7/21/2011 4:36 PM, William Stellin wrote:

          That is very kind of you. My address is
          William Stellin
          2495 Cascade Springs Drive
          Grand Rapids, MI
          49546
          Thanks
          Bill Stellin.   Jaywalker

          Sent from my iPod

          On Jul 21, 2011, at 3:49 PM, "Tom Keffer" <tkeffer@...> wrote:

          I recently changed mine. I bought a 100 pack of the needed o-rings (Dash #223) from McMasters (part #9452K61 ) because it was only slightly more expensive than buying 6 official Perko o-rings.

          So, I still have 94 left over!

          Free for the asking. Just email me an address and I'll slip 6 in an envelope and mail them to you.

          J/4X group members only.

          -tk

        • intrepid-j40@tampabay.rr.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 21, 2011
          Tom,

          Send me your address and I will send you a postage paid envelope.

          My address is:
          Jeff & Susan Russo
          4189 52nd Ave South
          St. Petersburg, FL  33711

          Here are a few pictures of our new engine in our J40.

          Jeff & Susan Russo
          "Intrepid"

          Intrepid-J40@...

          ~_/)~

          Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.

          Message 5 of 9 , Jul 21, 2011
            Hi Tom:

            That is very good of you.  Thank you!! Please send them to:

            Bernie Coyne
            89 Seaview Ave.
            Marblehead, MA  01945

            Many thanks!!

            Market Manager
            Change & Configuration Management Solutions

            From:        "Tom Keffer" <tkeffer@...>
            To:        j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
            Date:        07/21/2011 03:52 PM

          • shearwater@comcast.net
            Message 6 of 9 , Jul 22, 2011
              Tom-

              Thanks for your offer. My address is:

              Shane Creamer
              39 W. Highland Avenue
              Philadelphia, PA 19118

              I recently changed mine. I bought a 100 pack of the needed o-rings (Dash #223) from McMasters (part #9452K61 ) because it was only slightly more expensive than buying 6 official Perko o-rings.

              So, I still have 94 left over!

              Free for the asking. Just email me an address and I'll slip 6 in an envelope and mail them to you.

              J/4X group members only.

              -tk

            • Scott & Kim Dickinson
              Message 7 of 9 , Jul 27, 2011
                Tom

                Thanks so much for the free deal.

                My address is

                Scott Dickinson
                1130 Flying Fish Street
                Foster City, CA 94404.

                Thanks
                Scott

                Sent from my iPad

                Message 8 of 9 , Jul 30, 2011

                  Me tooo...

                  Conrad Deeter

                  1035 Crescent Blvd

                  Glen Ellyn, IL   60137

                  I will send back $s for shipping

                  Conrad

                  Another J

                  Message 9 of 9 , Jul 30, 2011
                    Hi Tom ,
                    Would love to receive them too, if still left.my  address is
                    10 Gregory street
                    Marblehead, Ma, 01945
                    thanks.
                    Jan van Heek
                    J46, Sweet Beam, hull 36
                    Sent from my iPhone

                    On Jul 21, 2011, at 10:14 PM, Bernard Coyne <coyneb@...> wrote:

                    Hi Tom:

                    That is very good of you.  Thank you!! Please send them to:

                    Bernie Coyne
                    89 Seaview Ave.
                    Marblehead, MA  01945

                    Many thanks!!

                    Market Manager
                    Change & Configuration Management Solutions
                    <mime-attachment.gif>