amp hour consumption

  • cdsail@ameritech.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 9, 2011
      I have a e80 system and would like to know what the amp hour consumtion is on one monitor. Also use the ST60 multi displays. Has anyone documented amp hour consumption on these units?

      Also, I have get alot of static from a handheld vhf when I am near the helm which has the e80 and the autohelm... is that common for anyone else?

      Thanks,
      conrad

      Another J
    • Scott & Kim Dickinson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 10, 2011
        Conrad,

        We have dual e80 setup also. I'll be on the boat in 2 weeks and can do a power analysis.

        Scott
        Tiki j #33

        Sent from my iPad

        On Jul 9, 2011, at 5:32 AM, "cdsail@..." <cdsail@...> wrote:

        I have a e80 system and would like to know what the amp hour consumtion is on one monitor. Also use the ST60 multi displays. Has anyone documented amp hour consumption on these units?

        Also, I have get alot of static from a handheld vhf when I am near the helm which has the e80 and the autohelm... is that common for anyone else?

        Thanks,
        conrad

        Another J

      • Conrad Deeter
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 10, 2011

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 11, 2011
            We have developed a table with electric usage by every item on board including individual Raymarine instruments. However; it is on board and I will not have access to it for a couple of weeks. I'm happy to share once I get it. Newt (FINESSE #20)

            Newton P.S. Merrill
            E-mail: Newt@...
            (O) 212-873-0287
            (C) 917-860-0373
            (F) 212-873-0289

          • Conrad Deeter
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 11, 2011

              Great... thanks for the help..

              Conrad

              Another J

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 10, 2011

                Newt,

                Finesse #20

                Have you been able to retrieve the usage table?  I would be very helpful to all the J42 sailors.

                Another J # 46