forward batery option on j42

  • cdsail@ameritech.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2011
      I have the System group battery option -- 4 AGM mat battery forward of the nav station and behind backrest. How do you get access to the batteries to test or replace them? The batteries sit on plastic cradles that sit on two 1" SS rods that are longitudinal and separated by ~ 4 inches to support the 2 batteries in each opening behind the backrest.

      Conrad
      J42