line handlers

  • cdsail@ameritech.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2011
      I am adjusting the line handlers from the original 3 and doubling by stacking another schaefer on top. How do you release the inside ceiling panels to get access? I hope I do not need to release the SS hand holds to get access! How can I release the ocvering around the center hatch because that should give me access without taking the hand hold loose.

      Help, I know that a number of you added or changed so hopefully the access is easier than i have found.

      Another J
    • Robert Thuss
      Message 2 of 2 , May 10, 2011

        You will not have to remove the stainless grab bars. Remove the hatch trim screws and the trim should drop down. Remove the wood trim at the wall-ceiling joint and the ceiling screws (mine were under buttons). Then you can drop the ceiling panels you need to gain access.

        Robert

        Jade USA 50777

        I am adjusting the line handlers from the original 3 and doubling by stacking another schaefer on top. How do you release the inside ceiling panels to get access? I hope I do not need to release the SS hand holds to get access! How can I release the ocvering around the center hatch because that should give me access without taking the hand hold loose.

        Help, I know that a number of you added or changed so hopefully the access is easier than i have found.

        Another J

        The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the above named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are expressly prohibited from copying, distributing, disseminating, or in any other way using any information contained within this communication. If you have received this communication in error please contact the sender by telephone or by response via mail.

        We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.