SeaFrost/motor mount bracket bolts

  • wstellin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2008
      A few months ago someone had the same problem I now have. The bracket
      that holds the SeaFrost compressor doubles as the motor mount bracket
      as well. One of the bolts that attaches this bracket to the engine
      block has sheared off and another is backed about an 1/8 of an inch
      out and cannot be turned in or out except for about half a turn. The
      other two are ok and tight. The one that is backed out can turn a
      little in and out but not all the way in or out. The bolt is probably
      bent and binding. Can anyone help with suggestions about repair.

      Bill Stellin Jaywalker Hull #6 built 1996