RE: [j4x-owners-group] Re: Folding Prop?

  • Conrad Deeter
    Message 1 of 36 , Nov 7, 2010

      Yes, then it is # 46.

      Conrad

      From: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com [mailto: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Anthony M Iacono
      Sent: Friday, November 05, 2010 9:25 AM
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [j4x-owners-group] Re: Folding Prop?

      This could be confirmed elsewhere, but for what is is worth from Memory  I’d say for sure the hull number is 46, but the D is for May following A is January. It is read TSP the manufacture, 42 the model, 046 the hull number D the month and 000 the year.  Tony

      Message 36 of 36 , Mar 25, 2011

        Thank you so much, I have someone by my boat to measure. Tony

        From:        "Anthony M Iacono" <tony@...>
        To:        <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
        Date:        03/25/2011 12:06 PM
        Subject:        [j4x-owners-group] Port on J/42

        I have a broken window / port on my J/42. The aluminum hinge it cracked. I took the port out to find the opening in the figerglass significantly larger than need be and the screws holding it to the boat barley overlapping the fiberglass. Now I need a new opening port.  Does anyone know the manufacturer of the unit item so I may purchase a replacement? TOny