Attention J-42 Owners--A Unique Opportunity

  • newtmerrill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2010
      This message is specifically for all J-42 owners who have not yet registered for this year's Newport-Bermuda Race. At the present time there are 5 42's entered in the 2010 race. If just 2 more join us we have a good shot at our own class, our own start, our own silverware! This happened a couple of races ago and it was a blast! Truly a unique experience to basically race boat for boat for 600 plus miles. Go to www.newportbermudarace.com and join us. Newt Merrill--FINESSE--Hull #20