Re: [j4x-owners-group] Touching Up J42 Non-skid

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 28, 2009
      Reed I've done extensive touch up on my non skid, same color, and also on the lighter color of smooth surface in the cockpit area. Hull 26 launched 1998. In my case it was a matter of matching the gel coat color. I do not know the color. If you have a good painter nearby he can help you select the correct color match. Tony Iacono

      Shanomet Company LLC
      Sailing Charters
      484 432 1171

      From: "rersk" <rersk@...>
      Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 21:40:29 -0000
      To: <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [j4x-owners-group] Touching Up J42 Non-skid

      I have J42 hull #65, launched in 2002. The non-skid is a slightly raised light tan surface. Does anybody have any ideas on the best way to match and touch up this surface after completing a minor repair on the cockpit sole? I tried calling TPI, but they don't return my calls.

      Thanks,
      Reed Erskine