Re: [j4x-owners-group] Jib size for Chesapeake J/42

  • Barry Dwyer
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 9, 2013
      Thanks, Robert!

      Sent from my mobile. 571.236.4340

      On Oct 9, 2013, at 4:24 PM, "Robert Thuss" <Robert.Thuss@...> wrote:

      Barry – congratulations on your J/42! I just wanted to jump in and say that the #2 size is the real work horse on the J/42 and you should buy Bill Stellin’s sail! Robert

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 11, 2013
        We also have a 135 that we find ideal. We also have a Norlam 155 that can be rolled down to any size but it is not a pretty shape when reefed.

        On 10/9/2013 1:09 PM, tony@... wrote:

        I find a 130 perfect -- own 150,155 and 100, but I find the 130 most versatile. Tony

        Sent from my iPhone