956RE: [j4x-owners-group] Re: J 42 Forestay Length

    Jul 30 11:40 AM
      It is the Xantrex Link 2000/2000R box.  Now discontinued.
      http://www.xantrex.com/documents/Discontinued-Products/DataSheet/DS20080425_Link%202000-2000R.pdf

      The latest meter is here:
      http://www.xantrex.com/power-products/power-accessories/linklite-battery-monitor.aspx

      Bernie

      Vacation Alert: 8/5-8/16 inclusive

      Bernie Coyne
      Sr. Technical Marketing Manager
      DevOps Collaborative Development Practice

      From:        Barry Dwyer <bdwyer@...>
      To:        "j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com" <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
      Date:        07/30/2013 02:28 PM
      Subject:        RE: [j4x-owners-group] Re: J 42 Forestay Length

      I believe in a PS article a xantrex battery monitor was the suggested buy. Sorry I don’t have the model #.

      Barry