      From: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of William Stellin
      Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 2:18 PM
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [j4x-owners-group] Re: J 42 Forestay Length

      Mine is called LINK 10 by Heart Interface.

      I don't think the exact same one is made, however there are amp meters on the market, maybe from the same company that just look a little different, but do the same thing.

      Bill

      image.jpeg
      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 30, 2013, at 1:59 PM, "tony@..." <tony@...> wrote:

      Bill, what was the name/type of amp meter you suggested.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jul 11, 2013, at 1:17 PM, William Stellin <wstellin@...> wrote:

      I am sure you are aware, Harken Roller Furling older and maybe current units do not have a pin at bottom.  They use a threaded stud so exact dim is not critical.

      On Jul 11, 2013, at 12:48 PM, "jrppig" <johnrpotter@...> wrote:

      Thanks all, the forestay pin to pin dim is 52'3". Hall is an excellent source. John

      --- In j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com, "jrppig" <johnrpotter@...> wrote:

      > Hi, I am rebuilding my roller furler and would like to know the pin-to-pin dimension for the forestay. Anybody know where I can find it?
      > thanks,
      > John Potter
      > Hurlevent #57

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic