92Re: [j4x-owners-group] Re: Watermaker location on a J42

  • William Connor
    Jan 22, 2009
      I took this approach myself with a Village Marine unit. See attached
      photo. Worked well, except that the intake would vent in rough seas,
      so I added a air water separator to keep it happy. Details on request.

      --
      Bill Connor, Principal
      Blue Hole Software