800Re: [j4x-owners-group] Adding Solar Panels & wind generator to J-42

    Apr 2, 2013
      No pun or disrespect, but I think your vessel name says it all.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Apr 2, 2013, at 9:09 PM, "Joseph Reed" <joseph.w.reed@...> wrote:

      If I plan on going around the world, I will be adding solar, wind, battery upgrade and monitor SOC at a minimum. This means adding a gantry to the stern to accommodate all this and plus support for a dinghy. I am also considering a wind vane as a back up for the auto pilot.

      If  you have any recommendation please provide your recommendations. I am planning all the upgrades this summer.

      Joe Reed
      Keep It Simple J-42 hull #12

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic