769Re: [j4x-owners-group] J-42 Keep It Simple Wins 2012 Caribbean 1500 Rally

    Dec 10, 2012
      I wanted to but the Journal felt it would be a testimonial.  Frankly they are right and the story could lose some credibility.  People might think I was put up to it by J/Boats.  I didn't even use our boat name because people could Google it and find the boat builder.

      On Dec 10, 2012, at 5:01 PM, "Thomas Keffer" <tkeffer@...> wrote:

      Great article, Bill! But you didn't mention the type of boat! :-)

      Here's a direct link: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324073504578105331290151610.html

      -tk

      On Dec 4, 2012 1:01 PM, "William Stellin" <wstellin@...> wrote:

      Great sail in what you already knew was the perfect boat.
      Bill Stellin. Jaywalker
      PS. Watch for the Monday December 10th issue of the Wall Street Journal. I have a story in that issue about cruising.