766Re: [j4x-owners-group] J-42 Keep It Simple Wins 2012 Caribbean 1500 Rally

    Dec 10, 2012
      I was sorry I couldn't mention J/Boats but the WSJ didn't want it to sound like a testimonial which I fully agreed with.

      On Dec 10, 2012, at 2:24 PM, "Bernard Coyne" <coyneb@...> wrote:

      Agreed...great inspirational article Bill!!

      Bernie Coyne
      Sr. Market Manager
      Application Lifecycle Management Solutions

      From:        Wayne Cassady <wcassady@...>
      To:        j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Date:        12/10/2012 02:04 PM
      Subject:        Re: [j4x-owners-group] J-42 Keep It Simple Wins 2012 Caribbean 1500 Rally

      Great article Bill and Judy. Will pass along to the wife.

      On 12/4/2012 4:01 PM, William Stellin wrote:

      Great sail in what you already knew was the perfect boat.
      Bill Stellin. Jaywalker
      PS. Watch for the Monday December 10th issue of the Wall Street Journal. I have a story in that issue about cruising.