764Re: [j4x-owners-group] J-42 Keep It Simple Wins 2012 Caribbean 1500 Rally

    Dec 10, 2012
      I'm sure Bill and Judy can speak to this much more, but that is the right boat. Good sailing when you get it.

      On 12/10/2012 2:06 PM, Barry Dwyer wrote:

      Already sent the article to my wife.

      Now all I need to do is retire and buy a J/42.

      Barry

      Xscion-Logo - 25linkedin 25FaceBook - 25Twitter 25