646RE: [j4x-owners-group] J/42 generator and AC - where to install and issues

  • Barry Dwyer
    Jul 2, 2012

      Thanks, Bill.

      I’m a huge fan of the 42 and she has been on my short list for quite a while.  Just have to convince my wife as she is not a fan of the transom. More of a traditional girl.

      The J/42 fits all of our needs for the interim and perhaps the long term plans with only the exception of a gen set (which is a desired not required feature).

      Thanks again.

      Barry