643RE: [j4x-owners-group] J/42 generator and AC - where to install and issues

  • dick.sanford@partnerre.com
    Jul 2, 2012
    It is the aft most locker in the middle of the 'back porch'/transom, behind
    the rudder post.

    Barry Dwyer
    <bdwyer@...
    m> To
    Sent by: "j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com"
    j4x-owners-group@ <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
    yahoogroups.com cc

    Subject
    07/02/2012 10:50 RE: [j4x-owners-group] J/42
    AM generator and AC - where to install
    and issues

    Please respond to
    j4x-owners-group@