      From: tributesails <bdwyer@...>
      Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:59:56 -0000
      To: <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [j4x-owners-group] J/42 generator and AC - where to install and issues

      Still looking at J42s and wondered if anyone had any insight into AC installations or gen sets. I'm looking for information on:

      1. Where to install
      2. Sizes (btu/Kw)
      3. Issues and thoughts with either such as loss of storage,weight, etc..

      We are Chesapeake sailors and need AC at the dock at least. Longer term plans are long distance cruising from Caribbean to Maine.

      Also need to find a boat....

      Thanks.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic