      From:        Thomas Keffer <tkeffer@...>
      To:        j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Date:        06/05/2012 12:28 PM
      Subject:        Re: [j4x-owners-group] belt for engine run refrigeration

      Mine is definitely an A38. I also note that the adjustment is closer to the maximum, rather than the minimum. That is, it could accept a shorter belt, not a longer one.

      Of course, your installation might be different and require a longer belt.

      For the record, my engine is a 3JH2TE.

      -tk

      On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 8:57 AM, Conrad <cdsail123@...> wrote:

      Tk,

      Is that an A38 or A39… my belt that is on is an A39 but it could just be another maker.

      Conrad