395RE: [j4x-owners-group] water overvlow from Fresh water tank

    Jun 13, 2011

      Thanks Joe. Mine is #26.  Tony

      From: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of HST-JReed
      Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 11:11 AM
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [j4x-owners-group] water overvlow from Fresh water tank

      Keep It Simple hull #12 has both tank overflows to the anchor locker.

      Capt. Joe Reed

      Keep It Simple Cruising

      (410) 353-4254

      Bert Jabin's Yacht Yard, dock C, slip 17

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 13, 2011, at 10:44 AM, "Anthony M Iacono" <tony@...> wrote:

      I came across and odd thing. While filling the Port H2O tank I noticed that once it became full water started to flow out of the drain at the bottom of the anchor locker.

      This is unlike when the Starboard tank overflows. That tank overflow comes out of the foot pump spigot at the sink.

      May be a simple answer, but is there or should there be, a connection between the water tank and the anchor locker?

      Tony Iacono

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic