393RE: [j4x-owners-group] water overvlow from Fresh water tank

    Jun 13, 2011

      I came across and odd thing. While filling the Port H2O tank I noticed that once it became full water started to flow out of the drain at the bottom of the anchor locker.

      This is unlike when the Starboard tank overflows. That tank overflow comes out of the foot pump spigot at the sink.

      May be a simple answer, but is there or should there be, a connection between the water tank and the anchor locker?

      Tony Iacono

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic