389RE: [j4x-owners-group] Re: additional deck organizers and rope clutches

  • Conrad Deeter
    May 11 7:23 PM

      I am finally adding the new rope clutches and plan to do as you did... add doubles to port and starboard ahead and to the side slightly so that I can get a fairlead and get the outhaul, all reefing lines back to cockpit – not for slippage..    The Schaefer stacked 3 worked great... no new holes and added 3 line managers to each side.

      From: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com [mailto: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of ROBERTM
      Sent: Saturday, June 05, 2010 8:45 AM
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [j4x-owners-group] Re: additional deck organizers and rope clutches

      I add clutches in front of the clutches on port side for the 2 mainsail and the headsail because of slippage. Racers often do that because of loads. Work find for us!

      --- In j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com, "cdsail@..." <cdsail@...> wrote:

      > I do have one question -- has anyone added stacking deck organizers and
      more rope clutches for spin, reefing lines, AS tack line, Cunningham, etc.? If it was done how did they create space for the increased # of rope clutches and did you just stack the deck org.

      > conrad
      > J 42

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic