      From: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of cdsail@...
      Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 2:49 PM
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [j4x-owners-group] line handlers

      I am adjusting the line handlers from the original 3 and doubling by stacking another schaefer on top. How do you release the inside ceiling panels to get access? I hope I do not need to release the SS hand holds to get access! How can I release the ocvering around the center hatch because that should give me access without taking the hand hold loose.

      Help, I know that a number of you added or changed so hopefully the access is easier than i have found.

      Another J

      The information contained in this communication is confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the above named addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are expressly prohibited from copying, distributing, disseminating, or in any other way using any information contained within this communication. If you have received this communication in error please contact the sender by telephone or by response via mail.

      We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic