      From: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com [mailto:j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of William Stellin
      Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 8:27 PM
      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [j4x-owners-group] engine control at Edson pedestal

      My system is Whitlock and the access is through the shroud. On Edson I think you have to go inside under the compass. Re Queens Cup it was a good race. We raced double handed and won the division.

      Sent from my iPod

      On Sep 7, 2010, at 8:52 PM, <dharding@...> wrote:

      Look at the control cable these can become rusty and sticky.

      Sent: Tuesday, September 07, 2010 6:06 PM

      Where is the friction screw… on the handle or on the cables or on the transmission?

      Thanks, by the way I saw you in the Queen’s Cup this year.  Good race.  I was racing on another boat in a different class.

      Conrad