273RE: [j4x-owners-group] Re: Any ideas for how to close off the hawse slot on a J/42 on passage?

    Sep 7, 2010

      We got them almost 10 years ago from the TPI parts department. Try them...they may still be able to get them for you. 401-247-1050 Rhode Island

      Bernie
      J/42 Amigo VI hull #3

      Bernie Coyne, World Wide Marketing Manager
      IBM Rational Team Concert - a new agile lifecycle management solution
      Download a free trial:
      http://jazz.net/projects/rational-team-concert/
      IBM Rational software,
      coyneb@..., 720-396-6297
      Notes: Bernard Coyne/Lexington/IBM@IBMUS

      Inactive hide details for "Conrad Deeter" ---09/07/2010 03:06:40 AM---Where did you find the factory rubber plugs?"Conrad Deeter" ---09/07/2010 03:06:40 AM---Where did you find the factory rubber plugs?

      "Conrad Deeter" <cdsail@...>

      <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com>

      09/07/2010 03:06 AM

      RE: [j4x-owners-group] Re: Any ideas for how to close off the hawse slot on a J/42 on passage?

      Sent by:

      j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com

      Where did you find the factory rubber plugs?

      Conrad

      J42 Another J