      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      From: nmerr10001@...
      Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 18:56:50 -0400
      Subject: [j4x-owners-group] Re:Replacing Lewmar windlass on J/42

      Bernie--If it makes you feel any better we had the same problems. Once it
      starts making the noises you describe it's only a matter of time until it
      quits. We had the motor rebuilt to get us through last summer and now have
      replaced the entire unit. Newt Merrill

      Newton PS Merrill
      nmerr10001@aol. com
      (O)212-873-0287ext1 1