168Newport Bermuda Race 2010 - J/42 fleet

  • berniecoyne
    Jan 3, 2010
      Hello fellow J/42 owners!

      Have you considered entering the Newport Bermuda Race 2010? Race starts June 18, 2010.

      If we can get a fleet of 8 J/42's registered, they will provide us our own fleet start and scoring!!

      Here is the race website but the entry process will not open until Jan 18, 2010.
      http://www.bermudarace.com/

      Four J/42's have already committed to entering the race and I hope others will consider joining us too! I recommend getting your accommodations booked in Bermuda, your berth at the Royal Bermuda Yacht Club and your slip at a facility in Newport, RI as soon as you can.

      Please let me know if I can be of any assistance.

      Happy New Year.

      Bernie Coyne
      J/42 Amigo VI
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic