162Re: J/40 Deck plate over rudder post

  • Thomas
    Dec 20, 2009
      Mine was made by Viking Marine of Long Beach, CA. It's an 8" cover, so maybe it's not the same one. Part number PTL-8. Viking used to have a website, http://www.vikingmfg.com, but now it just links to one of those worthless advertising websites --- perhaps Viking went out of business?

      In my notebook, I have a phone number for them: 562-432-2259.

      In any case, Lewis Marine has them in their catalog: http://is.gd/5v1Lo

      Good luck, Doug!

      --- In j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com, "douglasduke@..." <douglasduke@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > I am refitting a 1990 J/40 and am trying to find a replacement for the 10" deck plate that covers the rudder post. Does anyone have a source for these?
      > Thanks,
      > Doug
      > J40 #68 "Ripple"
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic