      To: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      From: j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2014 09:52:10 -0700
      Subject: RE: [j4x-owners-group] Replacing sea water pump on Yanmar 4JH3-BE

      Thanks Dick. I couldn't see any other way but to completely remove the motor mount and bracket from the engine block and stringer, but wanted to check first with other on the J4x group if anyone had a better idea. The trick will be to do it without affecting the engine alignment. Do you happen to remember how the mount was attached to the stringer - did they use lag or machine bolts as fasteners?

      Rod Deyo
      J/42 Northern Lights #61

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic