1538Re: [j4x-owners-group] head systems

  • Raymond Hall
    Aug 9, 2014
      after re-reading my e-mail, I see some clarification is necessary.  The fitting that came out is the piece that the pump handle attaches too when you slide through the rubber gasket.  It obviously attaches with a double threaded fitting.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Aug 9, 2014, at 9:24 AM, "rhall228@... [j4x-owners-group]" <j4x-owners-group@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hi gang:

      hoping you can help.  I am doing some maintainence on my heads.

      1.  does anyone know what make and model of the head discharge pump, in the forward head.  The fitting inside the pump unscrewed and came out.

      2.  Is there some easier way to get at the pumps in that head other than stuffing myself under the sink?

      New boat to me and trying to get all systems working correctly.

      Ray Hall

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic