1534gas detector

  • j42jade
    Aug 8, 2014
      We have an older Gas Control Panel from Trident (see

      http://www.tridentmarine.com/stage/lpg_detection.htm ; they don't make this model since 2002) and our gas detector (under the gas range, so it has gotten wet...) is broken (most of the pins of the sensor have fallen off). As a temporary fix, we'd like to disconnect the gas detector so that it doesn't trip the gas switch (for the solenoid). Does anyone know how to bypass the gas detector (simply removing it does not work)? (The gas detector was an option on the Gas Control Panel and could be added later; it probably means it can also be removed easily provided one knows how...).

      Thanks!

      Michel

      Jade #19